Imagine that you’ve landed on a website with the sole intention of booking the blogger for a job. You head to their main menu in search of their Work With Me page, only to realize they don’t have one in an obvious place. Suddenly you’re involved in a scavenger hunt that you didn’t sign up for.
When you finally get to the page, you notice it’s pretty bare: a few logos here, a couple bullet points there. You skim the page for some details that make you believe the blogger is the right fit for your campaign. Again, you don’t find many arguments in their favor. Exasperated, you look for a contact email to at least send a generic invite. But you can’t find that either. Next thing you know, you’re back in the scavenger hunt. Instead, this time, you’re on a new website, repeating the whole process.
HOW TO CREATE A WORK WITH ME PAGE THAT INSPIRES COLLABORATIONS
Rule of the day: don’t be like the blogger in the above example.
We’re living in a saturated market where bloggers and influencers are competing for campaigns and struggling to stand out among the sea of equally-creative people. Instead of making it harder for brands to book you for campaigns, why not make it easier? All it takes is a couple of changes to your work with me page.
1. Lead with a statement that confirms your reader is in the right place
2. Be sure to state WHO you are, WHAT you do, and WHY you do it
3. Share an easy-to-skim bio: your name, your location, your niche, your email
4. Include testimonials or logos for past collaborations
5. Create a bullet-point list of the types of services you provide
6. Embed a contact form or place your email address in an obvious place
7. Add a link to your main menu so it’s easy to find!
Want to create a work with me page that wows potential brands? Let’s work together on your website! Click here to learn about my custom redesign package.